logo design …
A logo… “a graphical mark or emblem used to represent a company, individual or organisation. A trade mark to aid and promote public recognition of a brand or identity”.
Our logo designs are created and delivered to the following specifications.
- A choice of 3 Custom Logo Designs to pick from
- Use of existing designs or schemes for consistency (if applicable)
- High resolution (300dpi) production for print quality
- Use of Vector graphic design where applicable
- Copies provided in multiple formats, JPG, PNG, PDF
- Copies provided in multiple resolutions for distribution
You may already have corporate colour or design schemes in place. In which case, for consistency, it’s important that existing branding styles should be integrated into logo design concepts. This is something we consider in all our logo designs.
grahical development …
Let media4 help you to introduce your brand or product to the world with our graphic design service. Without doubt, strong branding is one of the key factors for success. Not only does your advertisement have to be clear and concise, it also has to look professional to actively reach your target audience. After all…each advert, publication, brochure, exhibition stand is the first connection your prospective customers will have with your organisation.
First impressions are everything. So make them count!
how can we help?
Well, we can:
- Create eye-catching adverts, of all sizes, for publications, billboards
- Create GIF or Flash Animation advertisements for digital media
- Create attractive flyers, leaflets etc
- Create interesting Business cards
- Create the graphics for Exhibition Stands to help draw in the crowds
how do you we do it?
Simple! Firstly we work closely with our clients we extract their primary message and understand their audience. Combine this with their corporate branding and we have the basis for draft production. All the hard work is left to us.
Our graphic designers brainstorm ideas and produce draft concepts for approval. Upon chosen approval, production commences as a high-resolution image ideal for print. Our goal is to save clients time and energy, whilst delivering professional results.
Contact us for more information.